School Activity Fund Accounting System
A web-based accounting solution designed exclusively for the K-12 environment.
At last, the power of a single SQL database with all schools’ data at your fingertips for:
- A .NET system using a powerful MS SQL database that operates on a central server, with school access via a normal web browser.
- District-wide setup and control of chart of accounts and 1099 vendors.
- Simple check and receipt posting routines give way to fast, accurately printed checks and receipts.
- "Fill in the blank" screens greatly simplify journal entry transactions by eliminating confusing debit and credit entries.
- Detailed purchase orders print within the purchasing and encumbrance system and fully integrate with the payables system.
- Accu-bal automatic bank reconciliation wizard guides you through reconciliation and lets you know when you are in balance.
- Extensive inquiries of current and past fiscal year transactions (36 months online).
- Reports designed exclusively to meet the school fund accounting needs, presented in a simple, meaningful format.
- Either hosted on your own district's server or TRA's hosting solution.
- Consolidated financial status for all schools on a single report.
- Consolidated 1099 reporting.
- Powerful audit module to assist you with examining checks, receipts, deposits, JE’s, and PO’s for any date range for any school.
- True random sampling of audit items by number or percentage – even see all checks written for a certain amount.
- Produce audit worksheets with custom headings that can be printed or exported to Excel.
SchoolFunds...trusted for reconciling over 4,500 school
bank statements every month!
- Ability to access each school’s data for monitoring, even editing.